Listening to podcasts that are career-orienting is a great way to gain knowledge rapidly while drawing from the successes and failures of the speakers. Podcasts are a great way to pass the time and still be productive when you are on the move. If you are looking to inspire your career today, here is a list of 7 career podcasts to listen to right now:
1. The Tim Ferriss Show A podcast that is usually ranked as the #1 business podcast on Apple Podcasts. Tim Ferriss, the host, features successful guests and deconstructs what “top performance” means and how it has been achieved. If you are looking to find tools, tactics, and routines you can use in your own life, this podcast is for you.
2. We Study Billionaires Preston Pysh and Stig Brodersen explore the lives and strategies of self-made billionaires. If you are interested building your wealth through investing, and looking to learn from the best, then listen to this podcast.
3. How I Built This Guy Raz walks through the journeys of successful companies from the ground up. Entrepreneurs share the pivotal moments that have shaped their careers and the movements that brought them through their journey to success. Guests highlight how they got from point A to point B in their personal and professional lives.
4. WorkLife A TED original podcast that explores the minds of people who are changing the way we understand work. They share insights from conversations on how to enjoy the work we are doing and make it more worthwhile. If you are looking to make sense of your career, this podcast may be for you.
5. Second Life Hillary Kerr highlights women who have found success in their “second life” and have mastered career pivots. Women discuss how they have found success and fulfillment while sharing their vulnerabilities and blunt and honest advice. If you are considering pivoting into something new, this podcast will provide some needed inspiration.
6. The Smart Passive Income Podcast Pat Flynn explores his methods for building an online business and optimizing it for passive income. Sometimes he shares from his wealth of knowledge, other times he has guests share their strategies for building a online business. If you are thinking of building a side hustle or online business this podcast provides tactical steps that help guide you through the process.
7. Don’t Keep Your Day Job Exploring the lives of entrepreneurs who have found success by following their passions. The host, Cathy Heller encourages listeners to find their true purpose in life. This is a great place to learn practical beginning steps to building a career that allows you to do what you love and be happy.
Now is the best time to absorb knowledge. Whether you are trying to climb the corporate ladder or looking to clarify what success means to you personally, these podcasts will have something for everyone. Enjoy!
Now that you are inspired, make sure your resume is the best that it can be! Submit your resume for a free resume review today.